Off-The-Shelf High Performance Inductors
Gowanda Electronics offers one of the broadest lines of standard inductors for RF and power applications in the OEM marketplace. Gowanda's technical expertise in industrial grade design has encouraged designers to "spec in" Gowanda as the leading manufacturer of choice when it comes to performance and reliability. All product series are available in lead (Pb) or lead-free (RoHS) configurations. Product offerings include thru-hole & surface mount RF & power inductors, thin film, ceramic wire-wounds, pot cores, thru-hole & surface mount toroid inductors & transformers, tunable coils, power magnetics, common-mode & differential-mode chokes, EFD transformers, micro/ultra-miniature, non-magnetic and ruggedized designs.Standard RF Inductors Standard Power Inductors
|RF Surface Mount||RF Thru-Hole||Power Surface Mount||Power Thru-Hole|
Designs include thin film, ceramic & ferrite wirewounds, epoxy coated, molded, unshielded/shielded, non-magnetic, temperature stable, tight tolerance, high L, and toroidal vertical mount configurations.
Gowanda provides 10 different package sizes. Designs include molded, shielded/unshielded, and non-magnetic.A unique series offers high inductance, low frequency, flying lead (self-leaded) toroids.
Select from 5 of the company's most popular encapsulated footprints. Designs include open construction bobbins, toroidal, single-mode, common-mode & differential-mode inductors; also molded, low profile, vertical mount, shielded/unshielded.
Available products include high current power & filter inductors, hash chokes, power line chokes, and an expansive single & common mode toroid offering.
|More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
Performance Proven Encapsulated Inductors
- Choose from surface mount or thru-hole
- Unshielded, shielded & power configurations
- High temperature inter-connect
- High temperature magnetic wire
- Operating temperature from -55°C to +125°C
Expansive Toroidal Selection
- Powdered iron, kool-mu, high flux & moly-perm cores
- SMT, thru-hole,horizontal, vertical, potted & low-profile configurations
- Single mode, common mode, differential mode & high inductance designs
- Mechanical mounting systems
- Custom mounting solutions
Other Key Solutions
- Tight tolerance to ± 1%
- Temperature stable products series
- High current configurations
- Current sense inductors
- Matched pairs