Military and High Rel Applications
Our current Qualified Product List designs include RF and power inductors which meet the demanding requirements of military and high reliability applications where reliable performance is a necessity, not an option. We are committed to expanding our QPL product line for the global marketplace in response to increasing demand for qualified inductors.QPL products are used in communication applications such as space, satellite, radio, sonar, GPS and guidance, as well as in radar, test & evaluation, security and special mission applications.Status of QPL Progress RF QPL Inductors Power QPL Inductors
|RF Surface Mount||RF Thru-Hole||Power Surface Mount||Power Thru-Hole|
Our newest ceramic chip RF inductor is an industry first for 0603/0805 QPL configurations. Other offerings include epoxy coated and wirewound, molded designs.
Several Established Reliability (ER) series are qualified to Level R for radio frequency applications, with more on the way. Shielded and unshielded designs available.
The “MLP” molded surface mount series addresses power inductor mil specs for electronic and communication applications.Gowanda was the first inductor manufacturer to offer “T-Level Qualified” versions.
High current thru-hole power inductor designs deliver the performance required by demanding military, aerospace and defense applications.
|More Info||More Info||More Info||More Info|
Reliability for Critical Applications
- Providing high reliability inductors, transformers, and magnetics to the electronics OEM marketplace for nearly 50 years
- Track record of reliability in standard applications now validated by Department of Defense QPL approvals
- Perform in-house extensive life testing across thermal, electrical, mechanical and environmental test spectrums
- QPL approval obtained on MIL-PRF-27, MIL-PRF-15305, MIL-PRF-39010, and MIL-PRF-83446
Designs to Meet Your Needs
- Variations to designs can be provided in order to meet the specific requirements of a particular application
- Pursuit of QPL approval for such customer-specific designs depends on volume and other factors
- Gowanda can upscreen or uprate standard product and do in-house environmental testing to increase reliability
- Partnering opportunities and inquiries are welcome from companies looking to address specific QPL needs
Support from In-House Lab
- QPL military approval requires extensive qualification testing
- Gowanda’s investment in an in-house lab demonstrates the company’s commitment to the QPL sector
- A comprehensive full-capability Environmental Testing Lab is now in place at Gowanda
- The lab addresses thermal shock, life test, shock and vibration testing protocols
- It supports the military market in connection with the company’s plans for increased participation in this sector